Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Easy Breezy Wind Chimes!

Today of all the Mondays and start again weekdays  dreary days I somehow seem to be really up and bright and chirpy and easy breezy because of this west breeze fanning in and cooling all my burnt up brain fuses  bringing those musical chimes alive. Dancing and twisting, swirling and twirling these wind chimes soothe my senses and the west breeze lulls my stressed out joints and I rejuvenate and revitalize and restore my senses to revive my life and restart a week long ritual with the hope it ends on a peaceful and non stressful note and I am alive once more to be able to face another grueling weekday with a refreshed feeling.
My advice for a stress free ambiance...hang a number of wind chimes around your place and see the results!

No comments: